Updated: Nov 5, 2019
Dear regional and rural members,
We would love to invite you to our next event Young Voices - how to teach, care for and inspire young singers across all stages of their development!
This event will be held in Sydney on the 1st of October and we will be offering 2 bursaries for regional or rural members to assist in covering the cost of attending this event.
2 Bursaries (for full event registration to the value of $115) for full members
We encourage all regional and rural members to apply.
Applications are due by 8th October 2019 and successful applicants will be notified by Friday 11th October.
TO APPLY DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM BELOW AND SEND TO ANATSNSW@GMAIL.COM
CONDITIONS OF BURSARY RECEIPT:
Bursaries may be offered to ANATS financial members only under the following terms and conditions:
1. Applicants must be attending events that are in accordance with the Objects of the Company.
2. Recipients must write a report/article within 14 days of the event/s or activity including a review of the entire event or activity. If these criteria are not met the bursary must be re-paid in full to ANATS NSW.
3. Copies of reports must be sent to the Chapter committee.
4. Recipients must also provide relevant documentation/receipts of expenditure.
5. Decisions regarding applications and recipients are final and correspondence will not be entered into.
6. Bursaries may not be transferred to another person or event other than that specified at the time of endowment.
ANATS Ltd OBJECTS (relevant to this application)
(a) To encourage the highest standards in the art of singing and the teaching of singing;
(b) To promote voice education and research at all levels;
(c) To provide opportunities for members to meet together regularly at national, state, territory or regional levels;
(d) To provide regular communication to Members;