Updated: Nov 5, 2019
With the ANATS 2018 National Conference fast approaching, the NSW Chapter is thrilled to announce that up to three bursaries are being offered, which will assist in funding expenses towards the Conference.
2 Bursaries (up to $500) for full members
1 Bursary (up to $250) for student member
We encourage all members to apply particularly our regional members.
Applications are due by 31st July 2018 and successful applicants will be notified late August.
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM BELOW:
Bursaries may be offered to ANATS financial members only under the following terms and conditions:
1. Applicants must be attending events that are in accordance with the Objects of the Company.
2. Recipients must write a report/article within 14 days of the event/s or activity including a review of the entire event or activity. If these criteria are not met the bursary must be re-paid in full to ANATS NSW.
3. Copies of reports must be sent to the Chapter committee.
4. Recipients must also provide relevant documentation/receipts of expenditure.
5. Decisions regarding applications and recipients are final and correspondence will not be entered into.
6. Bursaries may not be transferred to another person or event other than that specified at the time of endowment.
ANATS Ltd OBJECTS (relevant to this application)
(a) To encourage the highest standards in the art of singing and the teaching of singing;
(b) To promote voice education and research at all levels;
(c) To provide opportunities for members to meet together regularly at national, state, territory or regional levels;
(d) To provide regular communication to Members;